NITRO | CROWN TLS SNOWBOARD BOOTS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK / ROSE
The Nitro Crown TLS Snowboard Boots are made Women's Solo Ortholite® Footbed which contours perfectly to the exact specifications of the female foot and calf. Made with a responsive flex and reinforced ankle supports to hone in an even more precise fit, these boots are all about bringing comfort and response to your season set up.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Flex Link Design – A flexible panel at the ankle between the upper and lower shell ensures an even flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- Women's Cloud 6 Liner
- ILS Liner Lacing – The ILS system uses a lacing harness to snugly wrap around the liner and secure it in the shell for a precise fit. Engineered ILS laces provide less friction and have a Dyneema® core for added strength.
- RE/LACE Liner Locker – From the innovators at Nitro R&D comes the RE/LACE liner locker, providing easy adjustment of your inner boot lacing without having to untie your boot.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing System – Easy lace engagement and release combined with the low abrasion of Dyneema laces are key features of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. TLS 5 is also compact and low weight while maintaining the proven reliability of thousands of days on the mountain. If needed, servicing and replacing parts is easier than any other system on the market.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles – Molded TLS Lace handles provide better grip and comfort for more lacing power.
- Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and record breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- EVA Midsole – used on all boots with rubber outsoles, the EVA midsole reduces the overall weight and provides cushioning and thermal insulation.
- Women's Solo Ortholite® Footbed – The world's leading supplier of open-cell foam insole technology provides a women's specific footbed for support and comfort with an anti-microbial, moisture-wicking technology for drier, less odorous experience.
- Rubber Outsole – Nitro combines a highly effective traction pattern with an abrasion resistant high-grip rubber compound for sole durability and bite no matter if you're hiking up the park or down for some snacks.