LANGE | RX 80 SKI BOOTS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK / PEARL WHITE
The Lange RX 80 W Ski Boots continue with only minor cosmetic changes, and to be honest, there's no need to fix anything about this boot. For lighter or mellow skiers with a medium volume foot, the 100 mm Lange RX last provides perhaps the best ankle and heel retention in the business, and the Dual Core polyurethane shell provides an unparalleled progressive flex.
- Last: 100 mm – An average width last for those with average volume feet.
- Bootfitter's Notes – The new Lange RX lasts are noticeably more relaxed in width and instep height than in years past - if you've had trouble fitting in a Lange performance boot before, you may find the new boots much more comfortable.
- Flex: 80 – A medium flex for newer and intermediate skiers, or lighter advanced skiers.
Dual 3D Sport Liner with Shin Control and Thinsulate™ – 60% customizable thermo liner with soft density foam and a precise, soft tension fit.
Shin Control – Lange's unique women-specific Shin Control liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
Shell Materials & Design
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Forward Lean – 12Ëš
- Ramp – 4Ëš
- Canting – +/- 1.5Ëš
- External Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 4 Micro Alu
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 40 mm Velcro Strap