LANGE | RX 80 SKI BOOTS | WOMENS | 2019 | BLACK
The Lange RX 80 Ski Boots feature the fit, quality and precise skiing ability of Lange s upper level race and freeride boots, but scaled back a little in terms of flex. Little wonder we tend to sell out of these each year, and enough reason to check them out as perhaps the ideal choice for intermediate women skiers with average width and volume feet.
- Last: 100 mm – Designed to fit average width and average volume feet.
- Flex: 80 – A medium flex for newer to intermediate level skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner with Shin Control and Thinsulate™ – 60% customizable thermo liner with soft density foam and a precise, soft tension fit.
- Shin Control – Lange's unique women-specific Shin Control liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
Shell Materials & Design
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 4 Alu Race
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 35 mm Velcro Strap