LANGE | RX 80 SKI BOOTS | WOMENS 2018 | BLACK
The Lange RX 80 Ski Boots are a perennial favorite that has received a total redesign for 2018. Lange s revamped the molding process by simultaneously injecting two different durometers of plastic (hard in the middle, soft on the outside) to create a shell that flexes smoother, wraps the foot more comfortably, and retains the requisite stiffness in the sole and lower shell for impeccable power transfer. Liners have been improved as well, with the new Dual 3D Sport version offering dramatically better heel hold and better comfort. If you're moving up from a rental boot program, or your current boots need replacing, it's time to check out the new Lange RX 80.
- Last: 100 mm – Designed to fit average width and average volume feet.
- Bootfitter's Notes – The new Lange RX lasts are noticeably more relaxed in width and instep height than in years past - if you've had trouble fitting in a Lange performance boot before, you may find the new boots much more comfortable.
- Flex: 80 – A softer flex for newer or lighter skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner – With 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 4 Alu Race
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable Polyurethane Grip Soles