LANGE | RX 100 SKI BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK / RED
The Lange RX 100 Ski Boots are back with their Dual Core polyurethane design and great fitting 100 mm last. The RX 100 is a top seller every year and we expect this year to be no different - this boot simply skis like a dream and fits the majority of average feet right in the shop, making it an easy sell. New for the season is an available Gripwalk sole for increased security while walking or booting.
- Last: 100 mm – An average width last for those with average volume feet.
- Bootfitter's Notes – The new Lange RX lasts are noticeably more relaxed in width and instep height than in years past - if you've had trouble fitting in a Lange performance boot before, you may find the new boots much more comfortable.
- Flex: 100 – A medium stiff flex for solid intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner – 60% customizable thermo liner with soft density foam and a precise, soft tension fit.
Shell Materials & Design
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Forward Lean – 12Ëš
- Ramp – 4Ëš
- Canting – +/- 1.5Ëš
- External Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 4 Micro Alu
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 45 mm Velcro Strap