LANGE | RX 100 SKI BOOTS | MENS | 2019 | BLACK / RED
- Last: 100 mm – An average width last for those with average volume feet.
- Bootfitter's Notes – The new Lange RX lasts are noticeably more relaxed in width and instep height than in years past - if you've had trouble fitting in a Lange performance boot before, you may find the new boots much more comfortable.
- Flex: 100 – A medium stiff flex for solid intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner – 60% customizable thermo liner with soft density foam and a precise, soft tension fit.
Shell Materials & Design
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- 4 Micro Alu
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options