LANGE | RX 100 SKI BOOTS | MENS 2018 | BLACK / RED
The Lange RX 100 Ski Boots have provided exceptional performance for intermediate to advanced skiers. This season the RX 100 gets even better with the addition of Lange s new Dual Core molding process, which creates a soft-hard-soft sandwich of different plastics in the shell and results in smoother flexing, more predictable skiing with better comfort. If you've got an average width foot, you owe it to yourself to try the RX 100 on.
- Last: 100 mm – Designed to fit average width and average volume feet.
- Bootfitter's Notes – The new Lange RX lasts are noticeably more relaxed in width and instep height than in years past - if you've had trouble fitting in a Lange performance boot before, you may find the new boots much more comfortable.
- Flex: 100 – A medium flex for intermediate to advanced level skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner – With 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 4 Alu Race
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable Polyurethane Grip Soles