LANGE | LX 90 SKI BOOTS | WOMENS | 2020 | DEEP PETROL / BLUE
Designed for a wider and higher volume foot, the Lange LX 90 W Ski Boots feature a solid 90 flex, Dual Core shell and cuff construction, and Lange s Dual 3D Performance liner with Thinsulate™ insulation. The 90 flex boots have proven to be a versatile choice for advanced to expert all-mountain women over the years, and the LX option gives women with wider feet a great performance option.
- Last: 102 mm – A wider, high volume last meant for high volume feet or immediate comfort for new skiers.
- Easy Entry Insert – A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Women's Specific Cuff Shape
- Flex: 90 – A medium stiff flex for advanced to expert skiers.
- Dual 3D Performance Liner with Shin Control and Thinsulate™ – 80% customizable thermo liner with medium density foam and a precise, soft tension fit.
- Shin Control – Lange's unique women-specific Shin Control liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
Shell Materials & Design
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyolefine
- Forward Lean – 12Ëš
- Ramp – 4Ëš
- Canting – +/- 1.5Ëš
- External Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 4 Micro Alu
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 40 mm Velcro Strap