LANGE | LX 100 SKI BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK DEEP BLUE / GREEN
Designed as the replacement for the proven high volume SX 100, the Lange LX 100 Ski Boots feature a lighter Lyftran polypropylene shell, improved liner, and new Gripwalk sole compatibility for added security while hiking. The 102 mm last fits wider feet well right from the start without resorting to a sloppy fit in the ankle and heel.
- Last: 102 mm – A wider, high volume last meant for high volume feet or immediate comfort for new skiers.
- Easy Entry Insert – A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Flex: 100 – A medium stiff flex for solid intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner – 60% customizable thermo liner with soft density foam and a precise, soft tension fit.
Shell Materials & Design
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Lyftran Polypropylene
- Cuff – Polyolefine
- Forward Lean – 12Ëš
- Ramp – 4Ëš
- Canting – +/- 1.5Ëš
- External Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 4 Micro Alu
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- Power Strap
40 mm Velcro Strap