K2 | SAPERA SNOWBOARD BOOT | WOMENS | 2019 | BLACK
The K2 Sapera Snowboard Boots are distinguished with clean and simple styling, plus an all-around mentality thanks to their moderate flex. Equipped with Intuition® Control Foam 3D liners, a weightless Phy-Light outsole, and K2 s exclusive Harshmellow™ technology, the attractively priced Sapera Snowboard Boots promise to pair nicely with any outerwear and keep you gracefully grounded wherever the adventure might lead.
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- 3-Point Harness – Feet are like snowflakes, everyone is different. The 3 Point Harness is a simple supportive solution. It also acts as a supportive ankle brace to keep your foot stable and reduce that fatigue in your ankles.
- H3 Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- 3D Dual Density Footbed
- Phy-Light Outsole – This all Phylon with Harshmellow™ outsole has been formulated in a harder durometer. The result is the excellent weight savings of Phylon, but with the durability normally only seen in rubber outsoles.