K2 | SAPERA HEAT SNOWBOARD BOOTS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
Find comfort for your icy cold feet in the K2 Sapera Heat Snowboard Boots. With an Intuition® SpaceHeater™ liner and integrated battery-powered Therm-ic™ heating, you've got all-day heat control at your fingertips. A 3-point harness stabilizes your heel for solid control, while the quick and easy exterior Boa® coiler is the fastest, easiest way to get in and out of your boots.
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Therm-ic™ Heating System – Integrated heating system to keep your foot warm on the coldest of days. warmth and blood flow increases mobility and ensures all day comfort for top to bottom ripping. Three heat settings provide warmth up to 19 hours, and fully charges in 7 hours with a USB cable.
- Intuition® SpaceHeater™ – A liner designed for comfort and warmth, from start to finish. It features reflective heat blanket panels that work to trap heat in and keep cold out. These reflective heat blankets work alongside heat moldable Intuition® foam, internal J-Bars, and 3D molded, dual density EVA insoles to keep your foot comfortable and warm all day long.
- Intuition® Pro Foam 3D – K2's most supportive liner, this liner uses a high-density foam for added stiffness without sacrificing custom molded comfort. Includes both internal and external J-Bars where extra support is needed around the ankle.
- 3-Point Harness – Feet are like snowflakes, everyone is different. The 3 Point Harness is a simple supportive solution. It also acts as a supportive ankle brace to keep your foot stable and reduce that fatigue in your ankles.
- Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- Phy-Light Outsole – This all Phylon with Harshmellow™ outsole has been formulated in a harder durometer. The result is the excellent weight savings of Phylon, but with the durability normally only seen in rubber outsoles.