K2 | RYKER SNOWBOARD BOOTS | MENS | 2019 | CHARCOAL
The snowboard boot, your connection to the board. When you rely on a piece of gear so crucially, it better be great, like the new K2 Ryker Snowboard Boots. This "all-rounder" has a lightweight construction and moderate flex for versatile riding anywhere on the mountain. The Intuition® liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit and a 3-point harness system keeps your heel locked and loaded for smooth, powerful riding. Complete with Harshmellow™ impact protection for gettin' sendy, the K2 Ryker Snowboard Boots are a fully stacked shred powerhouse you'll appreciate no matter where you ride.
- Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- 3-Point Harness – Feet are like snowflakes, everyone is different. The 3 Point Harness is a simple supportive solution. It also acts as a supportive ankle brace to keep your foot stable and reduce that fatigue in your ankles.
- Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- 3D Formed EVA
- Phy-Light Outsole – This all Phylon with Harshmellow™ outsole has been formulated in a harder durometer. The result is the excellent weight savings of Phylon, but with the durability normally only seen in rubber outsoles.
- Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.