K2 | RAIDER SNOWBOARD BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BROWN
When you step into the K2 Raider Snowboard Boots your mind might begin to wander to beautiful mountains covered in sheets of contoured white. With a fit this good from right out of the box, it's no surprise. The Intuition® Control Foam 3D liners are crafted so that you can ride hard and play everywhere with the comfort of multi-density foam with heel support from internal and external J bars that keep your feet in place so you can put the power down and stay locked in. Now you just need some mountain contours worthy of your boots.
- Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Flex Zone Upper
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Fast-In – Drawstring-style liner tightening system. Easy to adjust and locks solid for all-day fit. Easy to repair and features the comfort of a flexible woven lace.
- Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- Die Cut EVA Footbed
- Rubber Light Outsole – Full rubber bottom for maximum grip, durability, and impact-absorbing Harshmellow™ technology.