K2 | LIEN AT SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | MAROON
Even at first glance, it's easy to see why the K2 Lien AT Snowboard Bindings are a favorite among team riders and weekend warriors alike. Their unbeatable good looks complement a stiff and precision-driven construction that doesn't skip out on support and forgiveness either. With the most customizable fit of the K2 binding line, and quite possibly snowboarding -- the K2 Lien AT Snowboard Bindings are for the hard-charging rider who knows what they want
- Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- 3° Canted Footbeds – Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding, these provide more support to the outside of the foot for improved control, ollie, and pop. This reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger.
- Tunable TriPod™ Chassis – A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designated to act as the most bio-mechanically efficient chassis possible, the Tripod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- AT Opti™ Highback
- All-Terrain Nylon – The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose.
- Airlock Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Sender™ Ankle Straps – Padless and responsive. The Sender™ ankle strap is a comfortable and low-profile ankle strap that was built to optimize power transfer and look dam good.
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Straps – Fitting good and looking better. The Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Strap's engineered to provide maximum adjustability and fit each and every binding, no matter the brand.
- Aluminum Fixed-Pivot Ratchet
- EZ Feed Ratchets™ – A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustments – Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.
- Mini Disc