K2 | KINSLEY SNOWBOARD BOOT | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
Not looking forward to another season of lacing up your boots with frozen icicle fingers? Time to grab the Boa® powered K2Kinsley Snowboard Boots! Easy to use with gloves on and featuring a three reel system to independently tighten upper and lower, H3/M3 Zonal Boa® lacing is guaranteed to make your day speedier and smoother. The Kinsley comes with a heat moldable Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner and 3-Point Harness to keep you comfortable and locked in for the ride, while the Rubber Light outsole with Harshmellow™ dampens vibrations for smooth riding in any conditions.
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Flex Zone Upper
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- 3-Point Harness – Feet are like snowflakes, everyone is different. The 3 Point Harness is a simple supportive solution. It also acts as a supportive ankle brace to keep your foot stable and reduce that fatigue in your ankles.
- Internal and External J-Bars
- H3/M3 Zonal Boa® – A three reel system for independently adjustable upper and lower zones of the boot.
- 3D Formed EVA Foam
- Rubber Light Outsole – Full rubber bottom for maximum grip, durability, and impact-absorbing Harshmellow™ technology.
- Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.
- HDR Premium Synthetic Upper – Eight times more durable than a standard polyurethane, this material is designed for extreme conditions. The dynamic resin system provides exceptional abrasion resistance and durability performance well beyond standard synthetics.