K2 | DARKO SNOWBOARD BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
If you're looking for comfort, versatility and style in your boots; high five, brochacho, you found 'em! The K2 Darko Snowboard Boots combine street style with quality construction and downhill performance, incorporating K2 s latest RollSole outsole to reduce weight and add lateral mobility for maximum tweakage. The Intuition® Control Foam 3D heat-molds to your foot for the perfect fit, while a combination of Boa® Mobility Conda™ and traditional lacing takes the best of both worlds for modern convenience and old school dependability.
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Boa® Mobility Conda™ – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa® Mobility Conda™ allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- Traditional Laces – Braided textile laces make for a tried and true feel and fit customization with no wires or reels.
- Die Cut EVA Footbed
- Vibram® RollSole Outsole – Designed for mobility, traction, and improved range of motion without compromising boot support.