K2 | DARKO SNOWBOARD BOOT | MENS | 2019 | BROWN
Boxes, rails, booters, and bombing hills can take a toll on your feet and the boots that protect them. The K2 Darko Snowboard Boots are designed with classic traditional textile laces on the outer and a Boa® Mobility Conda liner lacing system for a perfect blend of modern innovation and no-nonsense freestyle tweakability that holds up to the realities of a full day of shred. Heat moldable Intuition® liners allow for a primo, custom fit, while the grippy Rubber Light outsoles make hiking a breeze, whether you're seshing a rail or traversing to your top secret line through the trees. The K2 Darko Snowboard Boots keep it simple and well-styled, steezy compadre.
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam. Internal and external J-Bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Boa® Conda™ – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa® Conda™ allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- Traditional Lace – Braided textile laces make for a tried and true feel and fit customization with no wires or reels.
- Die-Cut EVA
- Rubber Light Outsole – Full rubber bottom for maximum grip and durability. Paired with Harshmellow for impact absorption.