K2 | BOUNDARY SNOWBOARD BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
K2 Boundary Snowboard Boots are great all-rounders made for the locals. Those quiet riders who always seem to know the secret stashes and when to hit them, the guys who are always worth following--if you can keep up. With a zonal Boa® system that can easily be adjusted for hiking or riding, these boots are a breeze to walk in--especially if you're skirting the margins looking for untouched. Understated styling gives these a low presence on the radar, just like that knowledgeable local
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- External J Bars
- Internal J Bars
- Articulating Cuff
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- 3-Point Harness – Feet are like snowflakes, everyone is different. The 3 Point Harness is a simple supportive solution. It also acts as a supportive ankle brace to keep your foot stable and reduce that fatigue in your ankles.
- Zonal Boa® – A three reel system for independently adjustable upper and lower zones of the boot.
- 3D Formed EVA Foam
- Rubber Light Outsole – Full rubber bottom for maximum grip, durability, and impact-absorbing Harshmellow™ technology.
- HDR Premium Synthetic Upper – Eight times more durable than a standard polyurethane, this material is designed for extreme conditions. The dynamic resin system provides exceptional abrasion resistance and durability performance well beyond standard synthetics.