K2 | BFC 100 SKI BOOTS | 2020 | MENS
Skiing's about having fun, right, not a contest to see how much pain you can endure. The K2 B.F.C. 100 Ski Boots couldn't agree more, and want to make your season a success from day one to last call. With a high volume 103 mm last and plush CushFit liner, you'll have to have feet well outside the normal range to find any hint of "pinch" in this boot.
- Last: 103 mm – Wide and high volume fit for immediate comfort and wider feet.
- Hands Free Entry – Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Flex: 100 – A moderate flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- CushFit – Lasted with a blend of open cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable yet supportive fit.
Shell Materials & Design
- PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Energy Interlock – A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Shell and Cuff – TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane)
- Cuff Alignment – Dual +/- 1°
- Natural Stance / Natural Stride – Supportive flex profile and design for a natural stance when standing in line at the ticket office, tram or chairlift and a natural stride when walking through the parking lot, trudging up the stairs or across the village.
- Après Mode Walk Mechanism – Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to apres and beyond, while still allowing to lock down for all-mountain performance.
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Dual Material Replaceable ISO 5355 Outsoles
- GripWalk® Outsoles Available Separately – Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker's GripWalk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn't compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.