HEAD | KORE 93 SNOW SKIS & TYROLIA ATTACK 13 GW BINDINGS | MENS | 2021
Lightweight, precise, fun. The Head Kore 93 Skis feature a crazy construction of some of the lightest and most powerful materials available such as graphene and Koroyd to make one of the best skinny freeride skis on the market. They're fast and stable on the hard snow, but have a ton of pop and playfulness thanks to their low weight. For a versatile ride on your next adventure, the Kore 93 is a solid choice.
INCLUDES TYROLIA ATTACK 13 BINDINGS
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core – Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Koroyd – Koroyd is a honeycomb shaped material at the heart of the KORE. It's super lightweight and incredibly elastic, providing strong torsional stiffness and stability.
- Graphene Fused Tip and Tail – Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. It is fused into the KORE's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Glass Fiber
- Dampening Layer
- Sandwich Cap Construction – Head takes the basic framework from the world cup sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. Bomber construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.