HEAD | KORE 87 SNOW SKIS & TYROLIA ATTACK 11 GW BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2021
New for this year, the Kore W comes in a narrower waist option. With the same Topless Tech and Koroyd, graphene, carbon, and karuba layup that makes the bigger Kore's so incredibly good at such incredibly low weights, you can only imagine how light and nimble these little skis are. If you choose to tour on them, just make sure you can keep up with the skis as they might begin ascending the skin track without you. As you might expect from a fairly stiff ski with a tight sidecut radius, the Head Kore 87 W Skis are excellent in hard snow conditions, but thanks to their shape and construction, they can also handle the softer stuff better than anything this skinny has any business doing.
INCLUDES TYROLIA ATTACK 11 GW BINDINGS
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core – Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Koroyd – Koroyd is a honeycomb shaped material at the heart of the KORE. It's super lightweight and incredibly elastic, providing strong torsional stiffness and stability.
- Graphene Fused Tip and Tail – Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. It is fused into the KORE's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Glass Fiber
- Dampening Layer
- Sandwich Cap Construction – Head takes the basic framework from the world cup sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. Bomber construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.