FLUX | XF SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | ERIK LEON
The Flux XF Snowboard Bindings are the high performance do anything, go anywhere binding you need to slice and dice the mountain this season. A precise but tweakable tool for the rider who wants it all, the XF Snowboard Bindings are ergonomically designed for comfort and response with comfy FooTon Footbeds delivering smooth board feel and tough Nylon Retro-Mod highbacks for instant heel-side power. Beer Buckles are handy for washing it all down with a tasty beverage at the end of the day.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 8
- Transfer Base – Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever – Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- FooTon Footbed – Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Retro-Mod Highback
- Super Tough Nylon – A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Redux Lean Adjuster – A highback adjuster that offers precision adjustments when used in unison with the Flux Micro Adjuster.
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5° adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Waffle Strap – The new Waffle Strap is built to achieve next level response with two-layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- FTM 5.0 Toe Strap – A new toe strap designed specifically for the Transfer Base: The middle of the strap uses a more flexible material providing amazing power transfer and boot fit.
- UU Fit – A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold.
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Functions as a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- Lightness (1 Heavy - 10 Light) – 8