FLUX | SR SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | DKC
The Flux SR Snowboard Bindings are crafted with soft flex to satisfy riders who love to chase snowboarding's "surf the mountain" heritage. Adjustable toe and heel cushions let you adapt the fit the binding to your boot for customized performance, while a light but mighty Transfer Base with a cork bed is perfect for bringing a playful, "hold my beer while I jump that" mentality to every run. For a feeling of freedom - and for buckles that can open your beer in a pinch - look no further than the Flux SR Snowboard Bindings.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 5 Stiff) – 2
- Transfer Base – Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Tool-less Lever – Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Cork Bed – Natural cork is softer for more cushioning with a urethane coating that enhances durability and prevents snow build up.
- Solid Highback – Narrow in the middle for more flex and wider at the top for support.
- Urethane – A very soft and playful material designed for slashes in powder.
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5° adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Waffle Strap – The new Waffle Strap is built to achieve next level response with two-layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- FTM 5.0 Toe Strap – A new toe strap designed specifically for the Transfer Base: The middle of the strap uses a more flexible material providing amazing power transfer and boot fit.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit – A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold. (Patent: US6, 604, 746)
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Functions as a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.