FLUX | PR SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
All press is good press with the Flux PR Snowboard Bindings. Made for the people, this binding pulls out top-notch performance without being too spendy. Middle of the road flex and an adjustable strap set you up for a customized ride that'll dial in your perfect ride. Complete with F-Tech Asym Highbacks for serious response and control, making these bindings perfect for all levels of shredding.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 5 Stiff) – 3
- Simple Base – The basic instinct.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Tool-less Lever – Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Cork Bed – Natural cork is softer for more cushioning with a urethane coating that enhances durability and prevents snow build up.
- Multi-Disc – Finally one disc that fits all! A lot of research and development went into this very durable disc that fits two, three, and four hole patterns and it provides proper toe and heel lift.
- F-Tech Asym Highback – A softer flex and firmer inside flex for added response.
- Urethane – A very soft and playful material designed for slashes in powder.
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5° adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Forward Lean Adjuster – Highback adjuster that offers precision adjustments when used in unison with Flux's Micro Adjuster.
- Alpha Ratchet Buckles
- UU Fit – A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold. (Patent: US6, 604, 746)
- Waffle Strap – The new Waffle Strap is built to achieve next level response with two-layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Functions as a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- Lightness Rating (1 Light - 5 Heavy) – 2