FLUX | GX SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2020 | WHITE
The colorways don't lie, there are no shades of gray here: the Flux GX Snowboard Bindings absolutely rip. A high performance, women's specific binding for sendy sisters everywhere, the GX's are constructed with tough nylon Retro Mod Highbacks for superior heel-side support and response when you're trucking through the chunder. Comfortable waffle straps are ergonomically designed for a locked in fit and primo power transfer, so step in and turn it up to 11!
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 8
- Transfer Base – Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever – Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- FooTon Footbed – Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Retro-Mod Highback
- Super Tough Nylon – A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Redux Lean Adjuster – A highback adjuster that offers precision adjustments when used in unison with the Flux Micro Adjuster.
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5° adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Waffle Strap – The new Waffle Strap is built to achieve next level response with two-layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- FTM 5.0 Toe Strap – A new toe strap designed specifically for the Transfer Base: The middle of the strap uses a more flexible material providing amazing power transfer and boot fit.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit – A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold.
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Functions as a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- Lightness (1 Heavy - 10 Light) – 8