FLUX | GS SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2020 | LAVENDER
Why confine yourself to one style of riding only to discover that you come up short when the conditions are prime for everything but? The Flux GS Snowboard Bindings are a versatile choice for ladies who want to rip powder turns up high, carve their way through mid-mountain and tear through the park on the way back to the lift to do it all over again. Women's specific design is built in, with Ultima Wing Highbacks engineered to fit you better thanks to larger wings and a lower height. Get the comfort and support you need to shred your best with the GS Snowboard Bindings.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Vogue Base – Symmetrical design with natural flex just for the ladies.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever – Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- FooTon Footbed – Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Women's Ultima Wing Highback – More outside support for leaning into the board nose or tail and shorter to prevent calf bite.
- Super Tough Nylon – A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5° adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Waffle Strap – The new Waffle Strap is built to achieve next level response with two-layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- FTM Versa Toe Strap – Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit – A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold.
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Functions as a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- Lightness (1 Heavy - 10 Light) – 8