FLUX | DS SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | SAND
Get ready to consult your A-Z of snowboarding tricks because the Flux DS Snowboard Bindings are your ticket to freestyle domination in the park and beyond. Built to be lightweight and huckable, the Resistor Highback provides stability and power with enough flex to butter, tweak and grab with the best of them. Waffle straps lock your foot in for instant response, and the beer buckles are guaranteed teeth saviors when your homies toast your moves at the bottom.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 6
- Ultima Base – Lightweight and focused on response.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Custom Stabilizers – Urethane pieces designed to provide more response by eliminating heel roll.
- FooTon Footbed – Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Resistor Highback – While keeping stability on turns, power transfer and response, the Resistor Gap provides riders with flexibility for presses and tweaking grabs.
- Super Tough Nylon – A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5° adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Waffle Strap – The new Waffle Strap is built to achieve next level response with two-layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- FTM Versa Toe Strap – Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit – A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold.
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Functions as a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- Lightness (1 Heavy - 10 Light) – 8