FLOW | OMNI SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
Want to treat your feet to something nice? The Flow Omni Fusion Snowboard Bindings are the top shelf binding of the Flowwomen's line. They hone in on comfort with asymmetrical glass-filled nylon highbacks, 2.5º canted footbeds and the easy to use locking slap ratchets, along with a versatile medium flex and Flow s Active Strap tech that makes riding the entire mountain all day a breeze.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- FUSE-Series – The FUSE-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with adjustable aluminum alloy sidewings. Slightly softer than the NX2 for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate, offering a fun, direct and responsive feel.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Glass-filled Asym UniBack – A one-piece, asymmetrical UniBack is light weight with a balanced feel of support and comfort.
- Fusion Powerstrap – The Fusion Powerstrap is 3D shaped, fuses the ankle and to zones over the mid-foot, and is padded for a super comfortable and form-fitted interface with your boot. Enjoy maximum support and transmission.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Locking Slap Ratchet – These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.