FLOW | FENIX SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | MIDNIGHT
Tear the mountain to shreds this season with the all new Flow Fenix Snowboard Bindings. Built with the asymmetrical AXIS-Series baseplate designed to transfer energy directly to your edges, these binders have a wider fit for greater stability and easy access. Active Strap Technology automatically lifts the strap up when the highback is open and actively tightens down when it's closed, so you'll never have to adjust your bindings again. Set it, forget it and send it in the Fenix Snowboard Bindings.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- AXIS-Series – The AXIS-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and the FUSE for greater stability and easier access with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable attachments for direct and balanced power transfer.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Glass-filled Asym UniBack – A one-piece, asymmetrical UniBack is light weight with a balanced feel of support and comfort.
- Fusion Powerstrap – The Fusion Powerstrap is 3D shaped, fuses the ankle and to zones over the mid-foot, and is padded for a super comfortable and form-fitted interface with your boot. Enjoy maximum support and transmission.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Locking Slap Ratchet – These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.