FACTION | PRODIGY 1.0 SNOW SKIS & MARKER GRIFFON BINDINGS | MENS | 2021
A rippin' park ski that holds its own on the upper mountain, the Faction Prodigy 1.0 Skis with a 90mm waist width have the pop and power to elevate your freestyle game and still freeride with your bros when you get the call. Poplar core and a dialed directional twin shape make for solid downhill performance and free flowing creativity when you feel the urge.
INCLUDES MARKET GRIFFON BINDINGS
- 390 mm Tip Rocker / 3 mm Camber / 380 mm Progressive Tail Rocker
- Medium-Stiff Flex – 7 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Directional Twin – A considerably skinnier tail width than the tip provides ultimate downhill performance for attacking the mountain. A twin tip in the tail encourages playfulness and freestyle attitude, meaning you can ride switch without problem.
- Surf Zones – Unites rocker and tip taper ensuring these two key features work in harmony. Rocker provides float and facilitates pivoting, while a tapered tip moves the widest part of the ski closer to the center and removes unwanted hooking. Surf Zones promise a floaty, seamless ride in all conditions.
- Poplar Core – Poplar is a light-colored, medium-weight, durable softwood that flexes and pops nicely as well as having a whole load of vibration absorption capabilities. Used as the only wood in this core, it allows the ski to pop, butter and stomp like a park ski and also have enough torsional stability to grip impressively on the downhill.
- Full Strength Sidewall – This construction places strips of protective material along the sides of each core, between the edge and the topsheet. Sidewalls provide the best possible edge hold and stability when the ski is engaged in a turn as well as protecting the wood core, edges and topsheet from impacts and outside damage.
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap – A hybrid of a premium sandwich sidewall construction fused with a lightweight, durable cap construction. With micro-cap, the sandwich construction provides awesome edge hold and torsional stability while the ski's topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, protecting the fragile joint that can be prone to chipping.
- XL 2.2 mm Edges – Extra edge thickness gives the skier a pair of skis that absorb shock and impact much better than skis with standard edges. The result is a ski with a much higher life expectancy.
- Triple Pivot Elite 3 Toe – Toe construction with impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains.
- AFD Gliding Plate – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
- Sole.ID – Marker Sole.ID allows Marker Authorized Retailers to adjust Sole ID equipped bindings to every type of adult ski boot sole, from ISO 5355 Alpine to ISO 9523 Touring, with a height adjustable gliding plate (AFD).
- Inter Pivot 3 Heel – The newest generation Inter Pivot heel offers improved step-in performance, with a magnesium heel bracket for power transmission and energy absorption.