DRAGON - X2S - GOGGLES - 2018 - INK - LUMALENS GREEN ION / LUMALENS AMBER
The big ol' bug-eye goggles are cool and all, but when you've got a smaller sized cranium it's just overkill. Thankfully the Dragon X2s Goggles offer the same cutting-edge features and quick-change lens tech as the full-sized X2 Goggles, just in a slightly smaller package. Their 6 base spherical injected lenses deliver the crispest, most optically correct vision in the game, while Dragon s patented frameless technology brings virtually unobstructed peripheral sight. Whether you're a helmet wearer or not, the Dragon X2s Goggles and their silicone lined strap will let you shred the slopes worry-free.
- Polyurethane Frame – Flexible frame material that is durable at all temperatures.
- Patented Frameless Technology
- Super Anti-Fog Technology – Because fog sucks. Rider designed, tested, and approved, Dragon has staked a claim in owning the strongest anti-fog formula known to man. Treatment lasts twice as long before fogging when compared to competitors.
- Optically Correct 6 Base Injected Spherical Lens – Offers superior clarity and performance by eliminating distortion through tapered geometries.
- 100% UV Protection – Blocks 100% of harmful UV radiation. Long-term exposure to UV rays can damage the eye's surface as well as its internal structures. Stay protected!
- Replaceable Lenses – Tune your goggle to variable weather conditions with replacement lenses designed to handle specific conditions and light transmissions.
- Armored Venting – Integrated armored venting makes clearing snow packed vents a snap. With improved attachment points for a secure fit, this system is ready for any and all conditions.
- Helmet Compatible – Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions mean integration with the helmet of your choosing is a no-brainer.
- Honeycomb Strap Silicone – For a secure, slip-free interface, Dragon's silicone "beaded" strap feature is 50% thinner than conventional designs, offering a more integrated feel, a closer fit, and improved ease of use.
- Triple Foam w/ Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining – Superior comfort and breathability through multiple layer densities.
- Swiftlock Lens Change System – Swiftlock Lens Technology enables riders to change lenses instantly, providing a faster, easier, and more secure way to adapt instantly to changing light conditions. The easy on-and-off mechanism utilizes a pair of small, locking levers integrated into the goggle frame. Simply flip the levers up to release the lens, pop in the new one, and with one quick motion, lock it down.