DRAGON | X1S GOGGLES | 2020 | SPLIT / LUMALENS PURPLE ION / LUMALENS AMBER
For all your gnarly astronauts, the Dragon X1s Goggles have landed. With the same frameless design as the original APX, but a slightly smaller frame size, the Dragon X1s Goggles are for interstellar explorers without Jupiter-sized domes. These goggles feature Dragon s optically-correct lenses, super anti-fog coating, and the patented easy lens interchange system. Armored venting along the top of the frame is burly but still allows moisture to move freely. Whether you're thinking about sending it into orbit, or just spaced and cruising groomers, the Dragon X1s Goggles come in peace.
- Patented Frameless Technology
- Polyurethane Frame – Flexible frame material that is durable at all temperatures.
- 100% UV Protection – Blocks 100% of harmful UV radiation. Long-term exposure to UV rays can damage the eye's surface as well as its internal structures. Stay protected!
- Optically Correct 6 Base Injected Spherical Lens – Offers superior clarity and performance by eliminating distortion through tapered geometries.
- Lens Venting – Improved air circulation and evolved design language update the lens silhouette.
- Dual Lexan Lens – The Dual Lexan lens is flexible and creates a thermal boundary between your eyes and outside temperature.
- Super Anti-Fog Technology – Because fog sucks. Rider designed, tested, and approved, Dragon has staked a claim in owning the strongest anti-fog formula known to man. Treatment lasts twice as long before fogging when compared to competitors.
- Scratch Resistant Coating – Treated lenses to protect from scratching
- Replaceable Lenses – Tune your goggles to variable weather conditions with replacement lenses designed to handle specific conditions and light transmissions.
- *Comes with two interchangeable lenses (except Transition® or Polarized colorways)
- Armored Venting – Integrated armored venting makes clearing snow packed vents a snap. With improved attachment points for a secure fit, this system is ready for any and all conditions.
- Unidirectional Airflow System – Provides superior airflow to prevent fogging.
- Adjustable 1.5" Strap
- Silicone Strap Backing – Keeps goggles in a secure and comfortable position.
- Tri-Foam Technology – Superior comfort and breathability through multiple layer densities.
- Polartech Microfleece – Provides soft, hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking contact with your face.
- Helmet Compatible – Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions make Dragon goggles a go-to for helmet wearers.