DRAGON | X1S GOGGLES | 2020 | BLUSH / LUMALENS PINK ION/ LUMALENS DARK SMOKE
A scaled-down version of its big brother, the X1s features our patented Frameless Design and a premium injection moulded, optically correct spherical lens. Offering seamless helmet integration, and our expansive line of Lumalens® colour optimised lenses. Throw in our stronger Super Anti-Fog coating, armoured venting and 100% UV Protection and you’ve got one heck of a goggle.
- Patented Frameless Technology
- Polyurethane Frame – Flexible frame material that is durable at all temperatures.
- 100% UV Protection – Blocks 100% of harmful UV radiation. Long-term exposure to UV rays can damage the eye's surface as well as its internal structures. Stay protected!
- Optically Correct 6 Base Injected Spherical Lens – Offers superior clarity and performance by eliminating distortion through tapered geometries.
- Lens Venting – Improved air circulation and evolved design language update the lens silhouette.
- Dual Lexan Lens – The Dual Lexan lens is flexible and creates a thermal boundary between your eyes and outside temperature.
- Super Anti-Fog Technology – Because fog sucks. Rider designed, tested, and approved, Dragon has staked a claim in owning the strongest anti-fog formula known to man. Treatment lasts twice as long before fogging when compared to competitors.
- Scratch Resistant Coating – Treated lenses to protect from scratching
- Replaceable Lenses – Tune your goggles to variable weather conditions with replacement lenses designed to handle specific conditions and light transmissions.
- *Comes with two interchangeable lenses (except Transition® or Polarized colorways)
- Armored Venting – Integrated armored venting makes clearing snow packed vents a snap. With improved attachment points for a secure fit, this system is ready for any and all conditions.
- Unidirectional Airflow System – Provides superior airflow to prevent fogging.
- Adjustable 1.5" Strap
- Silicone Strap Backing – Keeps goggles in a secure and comfortable position.
- Tri-Foam Technology – Superior comfort and breathability through multiple layer densities.
- Polartech Microfleece – Provides soft, hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking contact with your face.
- Helmet Compatible – Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions make Dragon goggles a go-to for helmet wearers.
- Frame Size:Medium
- Lens Type:Spherical
- Helmet Compatible:Yes
- Warranty:2 Years