DRAGON | PXV GOGGLES | 2020 | FACTION / LUMALENS RED ION & LUMALENS ROSE
Dragon’s new PXV goggle brings on-hill visibility to a whole new level. By employing a unique base lens curvature—our Panotech Lens—it allows us to wrap the frame more offering expanded sight lines in a visually stunning aesthetic. Couple the panoramic visibility with our Lumalens® optimised colour tints, our Super Anti-Fog treatment, and face swaddling triple-layer face foam and Dragon has set a new standard for what a goggle can accomplish. Discover what increased vision can do for you. Discover the PXV goggle.
- Patented Frameless Technology
- Panotech Lens Shape – The unique base curvature of the injection molded Panotech Lenses in the PXV offer a distinct visual identity as well as increased peripheral visibility. The ability to see more of your environment is paramount to performance and the new propriety lens shape sets a new standard. Discover what Panotech Lens can do for you.
- LUMALENS® Optimized Color Technology [Select Colorways] – See more. React faster. Perform better. LUMALENS® is a color optimized lens technology offering ultra high definition optics across the entire spectrum of light conditions. Engineered to optimize and improve visibility in all environments, Dragon's exclusive LUMALENS® Technology delivers enhanced color vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Super Anti-Fog Technology – Because fog sucks. Rider designed, tested, and approved, Dragon has staked a claim in owning the strongest anti-fog formula known to man. Treatment lasts twice as long before fogging when compared to competitors.
- 100% UV Protection
- Photochromic Technology
- Armored Venting – Integrated armored venting makes clearing snow packed vents a snap. With improved attachment points for a secure fit, this system is ready for any and all conditions.
- Silicone Strap Backing – Keeps goggles in a secure and comfortable position.
- Triple-Layer Face Foam with Hypoallergenic Microfleece Lining
- Helmet Compatible – Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions make Dragon goggles a go-to for helmet wearers.
- 200% Stronger Anti-Fog Coating
- Frame Size:Large
- Lens Type:Cylindrical
- Helmet Compatible:Yes