DRAGON | NFX2 GOGGLES | 2020 | BLIZZARD / LUMALENS RED ION / LUMALENS AMBER
Our most advanced goggle with a cylindrical lens, the NFX2 has all the bells and whistles: Patented Frameless Design, Swiftlock Technology, armoured venting, Super Anti-Fog coating, bonus replacement lenses and more. Additionally the NFX2 utilises our Lumalens® colour optimised lenses bringing next level clarity, adaptability, and style to the Dragon lineup.
- Patented Frameless Technology
- Polyurethane Frame – Flexible frame material that is durable at all temperatures.
- Swiftlock Lens Change System – Swiftlock Lens Technology enables riders to change lenses instantly, providing a faster, easier, and more secure way to adapt instantly to changing light conditions. The easy on-and-off mechanism uses a pair of small, locking levers integrated into the goggle frame. Simply flip the levers up to release the lens, pop in the new one, and with one quick motion, lock it down.
- 100% UV Protection – Blocks 100% of harmful UV radiation. Long-term exposure to UV rays can damage the eye's surface as well as its internal structures. Stay protected!
- Lens Venting – Improved air circulation and evolved design language update the lens silhouette.
- Dual Lexan Lens – The Dual Lexan lens is flexible and creates a thermal boundary between your eyes and outside temperature.
- Optically Correct 6 Base Injected Spherical Lens – Offers superior clarity and performance by eliminating distortion through tapered geometries.
- Scratch Resistant Coating – Treated lenses to protect from scratching
- Super Anti-Fog Technology – Because fog sucks. Rider designed, tested, and approved, Dragon has staked a claim in owning the strongest anti-fog formula known to man. Treatment lasts twice as long before fogging when compared to competitors.
- Interchangable Lenses – Tune your goggles to variable weather conditions with replacement lenses designed to handle specific conditions and light transmissions.
- Armored Venting – Integrated armored venting makes clearing snow packed vents a snap. With improved attachment points for a secure fit, this system is ready for any and all conditions.
- Unidirectional Airflow System – Provides superior airflow to prevent fogging.
- Adjustable 1.5" Strap
- Honeycomb Silicone Strap Backing – Keeps goggles in a secure and comfortable position.
- Tri-Foam Technology – Superior comfort and breathability through multiple layer densities.
- Polartech Microfleece – Provides soft, hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking contact with your face.
- Helmet Compatible – Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions make Dragon goggles a go-to for helmet wearers.
- Frame Size:Medium
- Lens Type:Cylindrical
- Quick Changing Lens System:Yes
- Helmet Compatible:Yes
- Warranty:2 Years