DRAGON - D1OTG - GOGGLES - 2018 - KENGO KIMURA - LUMALENS RED ION / LUMALENS ROSE
Got glasses? No problem! The Dragon D1 OTG Goggles are designed specifically to accommodate your spectacles as they simultaneously shield your face from the pelting sting of snow and/or harsh rays. Updated with a 200% stronger Super Anti-Fog coating, on-trend cylindrical lenses, and Dragon s celebrated LUMALENS® optimized color technology (select colorways only), the Dragon D1 OTG Goggles boast incredible value, especially if you need a pair of goggles that play nice with your glasses.
- OTG Frames – "Over the Glass" meaning that these goggles are designed to fit over glasses.
- Polyurethane Frame – Durable frame material that is flexible at all temperatures.
- Thermal Formed Lens with Super Anti-Fog
- 200% Stronger Super Anti Fog Coating – Combating lens fog is a must, so Dragon employs its proprietary Super Anti-Fog technology to keep your goggles fog-free so you can maximize your enjoyment, and ensure premium performance no matter the conditions.
- LUMALENS® Optimized Color Technology [Select Colorways] – See more. React faster. Perform better. LUMALENS® is a color optimized lens technology offering ultra high definition optics across the entire spectrum of light conditions. Engineered to optimize and improve visibility in all environments, Dragon's exclusive LUMALENS® Technology delivers enhanced color vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Ionized [Select Colorways] – Rich color and added glare reduction.
- 100% UV Protection – Blocks 100% of harmful UV radiation. Long-term exposure to UV rays can damage the eye's surface as well as its internal structures. Stay protected!
- Hydrophobic – Repels water.
- Oleophobic – Repels dirt, dust, and oil.
- Hard Coating – Protects lenses from scratches and wear-and-tear.
- Unidirectional Airflow System – Provides superior airflow to prevent fogging.
- Adjustable 1.5" Strap – Keeps goggles in a secure and comfortable position.
- Dual Foam w/ Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining – Soft, form-fitting foam that molds to the user's face shape with a hypoallergenic micro fleece layer for comfort. Micro fleece lining provides soft, hypoallergenic moisture wicking contact with your face.
- Helmet Compatible – Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions make Dragon goggles a go-to for helmet wearers.