DALBELLO | PANTERRA 85 GW SKI BOOTS | WOMENS | 2020 | MALVA / BURGUNDY
With the Dalbello Panterra 85 W GW Ski Boots, Dalbello brings the superb comfort of a wider lasted 99 mm boot to newer and intermediate skiers. With an adjustable forefoot width that goes from 99 mm to 101 mm simply by setting the lower buckle, a new lighter construction using DB Hyperlite plastic, and Dalbello s famous Cabrio construction for a smooth and dependable flex, the Panterra 85 W is a great all-rounder that will let you concentrate on the best part of being in the mountains - skiing!
- Last: 101 - 99 mm – Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 101 to 99 mm. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- My Fit System – The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. Liner and shell can now be thermo customized in addition to the pre-molded Contour 4 shell which is included in every My Fit boot.
- Women's Low Profile Geometry Cuff – Female boot models with a removable cuff insert that can expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.
- Flex: 85 – A medium flex that's great for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Flex Control – Forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- TF Sport LIner
Shell Materials & Design
- Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point – The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Shell – DB Hyperlite
- Cuff – DB Hyperlite
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment – Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier’s leg. Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position.
- Ski & Hike Mechanism – As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't compromise skiing performance.
- 33° Total Range of Cuff Motion – 24° Forward Lean / 9° Backward Lean
- Dynalink Heel Retention System – The instep buckle travels in a direct line to the skier's heel, allowing buckle tension to minimize heel lift and sliding.
- Micro-Adjustable Aluminum Buckles – A simple turn of a buckle! Micrometer buckles are easy to use for easy fit customization.
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle – Forefoot closure buckles (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Quick Macro Cuff Rack Extension – Extra wide cuff buckle catch can be easily moved into 1 of 3 positions (total range = 30mm) without tools, enhancing the cuff fitting capabilities for a wide variety of leg circumferences and shapes.
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Gripwalk Soles Equipped – Provides increased safety and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole and includes a high-profiled, slip resistant sole.