DALBELLO | PANTERRA 100 GW SKI BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK / LIME
With a "flexible" 102 mm last that's comfortable right away even for most wider feet and a relaxed flex of 100, the DalbelloPanterra 100 GW Ski Boots fill a need for intermediate to advanced skiers who want the same level of comfort and same smooth flexing Cabrio design favored by top freeride pros. As with the stiffer Panterra boots, the 100 GW is now made of light Irfran plastic and features Gripwalk soles for their combination of security and versatility in a wide range of bindings.
- Last: 102 - 100 mm | Variable Volume Fit – Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- My Fit System – The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. Liner and shell can now be thermo customized in addition to the pre-molded Contour 4 shell which is included in every My Fit boot.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler – Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler permits skiers to increase rear cuff height, add rear support and change forward lean.
- Flex: 100 – A medium stiff flex that works well in all conditions.
- Flex Control – Forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- IF Performance Liner – IF Performance stands for immediate fit at the first step in with the opportunity to thermo-fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes. Its medium density Ultralon foam ensures great performance and a comfortable fit.
Shell Materials & Design
- Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point – The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Shell – Irfran
- Cuff – Irfran
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment – Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier’s leg. Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position.
- Ski & Hike Mechanism – As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't compromise skiing performance.
- 33° Total Range of Cuff Motion – 24° Forward Lean / 9° Backward Lean
- Dynalink Heel Retention System – The instep buckle travels in a direct line to the skier's heel, allowing buckle tension to minimize heel lift and sliding.
- Micro-Adjustable Aluminum Buckles – A simple turn of a buckle! Micrometer buckles are easy to use for easy fit customization.
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle – Forefoot closure buckles (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions
- Quick Macro Cuff Rack Extension – Extra wide cuff buckle catch can be easily moved into 1 of 3 positions (total range = 30mm) without tools, enhancing the cuff fitting capabilities for a wide variety of leg circumferences and shapes.
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Gripwalk Soles Equipped – Provides increased safety and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole and includes a high-profiled, slip resistant sole.