DALBELLO | DS AX 100 GW SKI BOOTS | MENS | 2019 | ANTHRACITE / ACID YELLOW
The technological setup of the DS AX 100 approaches intermediate to advanced skiers wanting a well balanced boot with more foot space than traditional performance boots. With a flex of 100 and a 102 mm last, the DS AX 100 features the innovative POWERCAGE technology for optimized power transmission and improved handling. Forward lean and canting can be adjusted to individual requirements. Thanks to the My Fit technology, both liner and shell are thermo-moldable if needed for a perfect custom fitting.
- The new POWERCAGE construction is Dalbellos revolutionary outer reinforcement spine for better power transmission and improved performance.
3D Grip Texture:
- Textured surface along the foot arch for additional walking grip, a more direct power transmission and effective boot protection.
- Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot.
- Contour 4 creates subtle “comfort zones ” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- My new boot. Fits. Perfectly.
- The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
Dura-Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels:
- Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
Drive & Control:
- The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct powertransmission and more sensitiveness.
- The locked cuff feature boosts rear support and minimizes rear cuff flex. Skiers find the boot is for more responsive, more powerful, and more precise.
Canting (Shaft Alignment):
- The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance.
- All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes ” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit.
- Construction: Overlap
- Flex: 100
- Last: 102
- Material: PU/DB Hyperlite
- Liner: DS Performance
- Buckle: F4 Alu - Micro