DAKINE TRACKER GLOVE KIDS 2022 BLACK
Put your winter weather woes behind you and arm your little ones with the Dakine Tracker Gloves. Made with high loft insulation, a DK Dry™ waterproof insert and grippy, durable polyurethane palm material, these finger savers provide ample protection for small hands when the weather turns nasty.
- Nylon / Polyester with DWR Finish
- DK Dry™ Waterproof Insert – Polyurethane inserts use a unique film technology that maximizes value and comfort. The waterproof inserts block water from the outside, keeping hands warm and dry on the inside.
- High Loft Synthetic [110 g / 230 g] – A synthetic insulation with an excellent balance of comfort, warmth and value. It resists moisture in wet conditions providing loft retention and an air space that holds heat and keeps hands warm. The non-bulky nature of this insulation allows breathability when conditions are warmer.
- 150 g Tricot Lining – The least bulky of all liners, lightweight Tricot provides the ultimate in dexterity and moisture management.
- Polyurethane – A highly abrasion-resistant and comfortable palm derived from a nylon substrate faced with Polyurethane. The end result is a premium synthetic palm material with superior durability, grip and waterproofing.
- Cuff Closure – One Hand Cinch Gauntlet
- Zippered Heat Pocket
- Warmth Index: 4 – Gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.
- Glove Warmth:Warmer
- Material:Nylon, Polyester, Polyurethane
- Cuff Style:Over the Cuff
- Warranty:2 Years