DAKINE | LEATHER SEQUOIA MITT | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
Kiss those awful days of frozen fingers goodbye with the Dakine Sequoia GORE-TEX Mittens. These synthetic numbers offer high loft insulation and GORE-TEX technology; so you'll have the warmest, most technologically advanced gloves on the hill. They're engineered to Keep You Dry, after-all. And if that isn't enough, drop a handwarmer in the back-of-the-hand stash pocket and really crank the heat.
- Nylon / Poly with DWR Treatment
- GORE-TEX Waterproof/Breathable Membrane + Gore Warm – Gloves engineered with GORE-TEX inserts + Gore Warm technology are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable -- guaranteed. Even in harsh conditions the whole system of inner lining, membrane and outer material is optimized to keep your hands warmer for longer.
- High Loft Synthetic – 170 / 350 g
- 150 g Tricot
- Removable Storm Liner Glove – Touch screen compatible 280 g 4x4 stretch fleece. The 4-way stretch fleece removable liner allows for versatility in climate adjustment and is extremely quick drying.
- RubberTec Palm – A polyester substrate with a polymer based high grip surface treatment applied to it. In addition to being waterproof, it has excellent abrasion resistance for long lasting durability.
- One Hand Cinch Gauntlet Cuff Closure
- External Water Resistant Zippered Stash/ Heat Pack Pocket
- Nose Wipe Thumb Panels
- Removable Elastic Wrist Leash
- Warmth Index: 5 – Gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.
- Glove Warmth:Warmest
- Material:GORE-TEX, Nylon, Polyester
- Cuff Length:Over the Cuff
- Warranty:2 Years