DAKINE | BARON GORE-TEX MITT | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
Don't stress, cover those paws hands with the GORE-TEX reinforced Dakine Baron Mittens and don't look back. Full DWR leather construction lined with 230 grams of toasty Primaloft®, strapped in via a one-hand adjustable storm cuff for a dialed mitt that's fit for any conditions.
- 4 Way Stretch Soft Shell / Goat Leather with DWR Finish
- GORE-TEX Waterproof/Breathable Membrane + Gore Grip – GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable insert, inner lining and shell material are all bonded together with high strength adhesive tape in key areas for a no-slip build. The result is a close-fitting, single layer feel that provides optimum tactility and dexterity for a sure grip.
- PrimaLoft® [230g] – PrimaLoft® insulation offers superior performance for high quality cold-weather gloves. PrimaLoft® is lightweight, breathable and is proven to repel water better than any other synthetic or natural insulation, so you remain dry, warm and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- 360g Wool
- Durable Water Repellent Leather – A unique tanning process infuses the leather with a waterproofing agent and compound dye yielding a superior leather for the ultimate in comfort and durability.
- Removable Elastic Wrist Leash
- Slip on Stretch to Fit Cuff Closure
- Warmth Index: 5 – Gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.
- Glove Warmth:Warmest
- Material:GORE-TEX, Leather
- Insulation:PrimaLoft®, Wool
- Cuff Length:Under the Cuff
- Warranty:2 Years