BURTON | ZIPLINE BOA SNOWBOARD BOOTS | KIDS | 2020 | GRAY / SURF BLUE
Get your little ones on the hill this season, with the Burton Zipline Boa Snowboard Boots. Forgiving flex and an easy to use Boa® Coiler lacing system means your little shredder will be lacing his own boots up and learning faster than you can keep up with. Complete with heat moldable liners and superior cushioning system the Zipline Boa Boots ensure that they won't miss a beat as they acclimate to the slopes.
- Soft Flex: 2 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Playful, forgiving flex ideal for the park, beginners, or riders that prefer a soft, jibby boot.
- Youth Imprint™ Liner – This liner has an integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock, is heat-modable, has fit panels, and a level 1 molded EVA footbed.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's closure systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- DynoLITE Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.