BURTON | SWATH SNOWBOARD BOOTS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
High quality material and extreme versatility make the Burton Swath Boa Snowboard Boots a must this season. Medium flex will offer performance and forgiving comfort for riding from first to last chair. You can expect to stay warm and dry with the Snow-Proof Internal Gusset. Lastly, Burton offers one of the best out-of-the-box fits on the market with an Ultraweave Shell for durability, waterproofing that should certainly put these shred monsters as a top choice on your wishlist.
- Medium Flex: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel. Great for all-around riders.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- GripLITE Backstay – Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner with Focus Cuff
- Focus Cuff – Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle than the Lock-UP Cuff for increased response.
- Dual Zone Boa® System with Coiler™ and Lockdown Technologies – Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Recycled Rubber Content
- DynoBITE EST® Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning – Strategically placed rubber patches give extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, you're provided lightweight, durable cushioning that's formulated specifically for snowboarding. 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on model treads lighter on the planet, too.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Ultraweave Shell Material – This woven engineered construction creates an aesthetic with lasting and powerful support. Reducing seams, waste, and weight by virtue of a super-efficient production process. The rugged and water-resistant structure retains its original flex longer while looking like a blast from the technical future.