BURTON | SMALLS SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | KIDS | 2020 | SURF BLUE
Once they get the bug, there's only one cure.. More snowboarding. Help them along with the Burton Smalls Snowboard Bindings. A soft flex is easy for them to move around while FullBED cushioning absorbs hard landings. Easy to adjust straps with Smooth Glide™ buckles get them going quickly and riding in comfort on the Burton Smalls Snowboard Bindings.
- Soft Flex – Softer snowboard bindings are comfortable and forgiving.
- Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex™ – One material throughout the baseplate creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ Binding System – Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel®. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge™ disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System – Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Single Component Construction – The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- MicroFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Hammockstrap™ 2.0 – Everything Burton's team riders love about the Hammockstrap, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit.
- Convertible Capstrap™
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems