BURTON | RESERVE BIB PANTS | MENS | 2020 | DEEP TEAL
Nothing kills the vibe like snow down your pants on a pow day. The Burton Reserve Bib Pants provide additional coverage, mobility and comfort, with bomber 2-Layer DRYRIDE fabric offering 15K/10K waterproofing and breathability to keep you cozy and dry. Mesh-lined venting and Burton s Living Lining® ensure that you're never too hot or cold, so grab the Reserve Bib and set yourself up for any weather.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Fabric
- 2-Layer DRYRIDE | 15,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Relaxed Fit – This looser fit offers plenty of room for ease of mobility, comfort, and layering.
- Side Zipper Entry Bib with Adjustable Suspenders
- Multi Stash Cargo Pocketing
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal. Featured on select Burton jackets, and ALL Burton pants.
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):10000
- Insulation:No Insulation
- Seam Sealing:Fully Taped
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime