BURTON | MISSION EST SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | GRELLOW
Few bindings live up to the oft-thrown around "all-mountain performance" claim like the Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings. A product of years and years of binding construction and refinement, the Missions are designed for riding top to bottom, every day, any weather. Forward lean and high-back rotation are independently adjustable for customizable comfort, and Burton s super comfortable Hammockstrap buckles and versatile medium flex make them ideally positioned for riding just about anywhere you damn well please.
- Medium Flex – The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lightweight EST® – More responsive yet playful.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System™ – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- Single Component Construction – The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Living Hinge™ – This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, but allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- Hammockstrap™ 2.0 – Everything Burton's riders love about the Hammockstrap™, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ – The Supergrip Capstrap™ delivers optimal fit and function with an ultra-minimalist, glueless, stitchless, and PU-free injection molded strap component that works both as a capstrap™ or over the toe. Simple and super durable.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Mounts Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste