BURTON | MINT BOA SNOWBOARD BOOTS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
The Burton Mint Boa Snowboard Boots are the only thing fresh enough for all the lines you will shred this winter. Soft, playful flex for an easy and forgiving feel with lasting comfort, perfect for beginners and experienced riders alike. The Boa® Colier™ system makes getting in and out of the boots undeniably easy, making the Burton Mint Boa Snowboard Boots a must have this year.
- Soft Flex: 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Playful, forgiving flex ideal for the park, beginners, or riders that prefer a soft, jibby boot.
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won’t be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- NEW Imprint™ 1+ Liner with Integrated Lacing – A brand new extremely comfortable liner that has an integrated lacing system and inner lace lock. The lightweight power panels and molded Level 1 EVA footbed are heat-moldable.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- DynoLITE Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.