BURTON | MALAVITA EST SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | LEATHER DEEP COGNAC
You're a classy dude; you own many leather-bound books and your apartment smells of rich mahogany, so of course you have leather bindings. Fortunately, the Burton Malavita EST Leather Snowboard Bindings have some substance behind the stylish good looks, with top-notch Dual-Component EST® base plate construction and a zero lean canted highback to keep you comfortably tweaking your way around the mountain. A responsive but forgiving medium flex rounds out the all around good-time versatility of the Malavita EST Leather Bindings. Who brought the scotch?
- Medium Flex – The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Dual-Component EST® – By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex is infinite, and so are the stance options.
- The Hinge™ – Exclusive to EST® baseplates, this Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue and easier ollies.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System™ with B3 Gel – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel – The same cushioning found in Burton's high-end boots for ultimate dampening that's formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Heel Hammock – A reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of any boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightening fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- Living Hinge™ – This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, but allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- DialFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- Leather Reactstrap™ – Minimized construction that houses a 3D® curved triple axis spine with an ultra-responsive wrap that conforms to any boot.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems