BURTON | MALAVITA EST SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | FROST
You've moved on from the run-of-the-mill lines at the mountain, so match your bindings to your new found skills (and Burton Channel™ equipped board) with the Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings. These bindings' medium flex has ample response with enough give for tweaks and deep carves. Holding you into a B3 gel backed, canted footbed are fully tool-less adjustable straps and just what does that mean? That means the BurtonMalavita EST Snowboard Bindings will be comfortable and ready for big hits, long days and endless turns.
- Medium Flex – The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Dual-Component EST® – By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex is infinite, and so are the stance options.
- The Hinge™ – Exclusive to EST® baseplates, this Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue and easier ollies.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Living Hinge™ – This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, but allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Heel Hammock – A reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of any boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightening fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- DialFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- Asym Hammockstrap™ – Featuring the same minimal and seamlessly comfortable design as the Hammockstrap, this asymmetrical pad and spine shape wraps the boot in response. Flip the straps for increased freedom, or run stock for power and support.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Mounts Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™